There are a number of things you can do to strengthen your immune system against the threat of the flu. Follow these tips below:
1. Remove sugar from your diet as much as possible. Sugar has a strong weakening effect on the immune system.
2. Eat a diet high in antioxidants including five servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
3. Try to get some mild to moderate exercise every day which strengthens your immune system.
4. Take nutritional supplements which support the functioning of the immune system. We recommend the herbal product Sambucus and also Vitamin D.
5. Other things you can do include minimizing stress, getting plenty of sleep and washing your hands carefully. Of course, it goes without saying that if you avoid crowds and people who have the flu you will be less likely to be exposed.
Order a Immune Defense Pack to protect yourself from the flu this season.
Want more information on the Flu Vaccine and Swine Flu Immunization read these articles:
Sambucus Black Elderberry Herbal Supplement
The Sordid History of the Swine Flu Vaccine
Swine Flu Vaccine Side Effects – What They Won’t Tell You!
Vitamin D and Flu
Flu Vaccine Supply – Is it Needed?